Part Time Service On Site Specialist
Are you interested in a part time position in which you will directly help and impact lives which fits around your teaching schedule? Enservio has the perfect position for you.
Enservio, a Bain Capital Ventures and Matrix Partners-backed leader in a $15B market space, has innovatively solved a decades-old challenge in the insurance industry: contents property creation and valuation. Enservio provides a complete range of software and service solutions to the country’s largest insurers. Enservio is looking for part time individuals to conduct and manage post loss on-site insurance property claim inventory assignments.
We are exploring the possibility of working with part-time teachers because your profile and our target qualities for hiring are similar. We are looking for people who like to help others. We would love to hear your thoughts if you are interested or know someone who might be.
- Very attractive hourly pay rate of $28/hour with a 4 hour pay minimum.
- Mileage reimbursement at the current IRS rate (2014 at 55 cents per mile.)
What to Expect:
- Arrive at loss site and work with individuals who have suffered the loss to create a list of items damaged.
- Very flexible schedule of 1-2 assignments (claims) per month that will allow you to maintain this position while also holding your teaching commitments.
- Assignments can be done during the week or the weekend.
- Paid training will be provided for all new part time inventory specialists.
- During peak times we would like candidates who can expand to 2-3 assignments per week. The peaks usually last for a few weeks.
- You will be working within your local area.
- Job requires you to have transportation, computer and cell phone.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com and put in the Subject Line: “NSTA .